Skin normalizing emulsion (1000 ml)
Normalizing emulsion with Japanese camellia oil with a marked anti-pollution and normalizing effect, for all skin types (especially atopic, xerotic and scaly) and contains prebiotics that restore the skin’s microbiota in less than 1 week. Adult’s children.
Efficacy tested: Test VE080 of application of the Elinné preparation on stressed skin; improves dermal hormesis, moisturizes, regenerates, anti-redness, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress and contains prebiotics that restore the skin’s microbiota in less than 1 week.
Main actives ingredients: Ultrafiltered hypertonic seawater, Epigenetic Sunflower extract, Aloe vera BIO (IASC certified), Laminaria, Chlorella, Camellia japonica (Tsubaki oil), Licorice extract.
PRODUCT FOR SALE TO PROFESSIONALS ONLY
Our lifestyle habits, sport, drugs, daily stress, the environment, micro-organisms, viruses, etc. affect the epigenetics of our organism, causing damage to the skin and/or accelerated ageing. Pollution plays a very negative role in this regard (COx reactive species, NOx, SOx, PM and other VOCs) activating counterproductive genomic mechanisms in our skin.
The thalàxia anti-pollution line is based on normalising any type of skin, focusing on balancing the phenomenon of epidermal homeostasis (correcting the correct proliferation, differentiation and desquamation of the epidermis) and through the use of epigenetic active ingredients that combine effectiveness in beauty and skin health, reversing all types of aged, punished, unstructured skin and skin with anomalies (such as atopy, xerosis, scaly skin, etc.), with visible results2, tested and proven from the first application. ), with visible results, tested and proven from the first application2.
The thalàxia anti-pollution normalising emulsion is indicated for people who wish to normalise their skin with a marked protective effect against pollution. Its texture is very light and pleasant to the touch. Recommended for both adults and children with an unbeatable skin normalising effect, anti-pollution protection and comfort that lasts over time.
The thalàxia anti-pollution normalising emulsion contains a complete treatment for complete cellular restructuring, epigenetic with an anti-pollution effect1. It normalises2,10 all skin types (especially atopic, xerotic and scaly skin), improves dermal hormesis6,8,9, moisturises3,8,12, regenerates2,3,8, is anti-redness and anti-inflammatory2,3,7,11, anti-stress2,3,7,10 and contains prebiotics that restore the skin’s microbiota in less than 1 week10. All the effects described for each active ingredient are proven to be effective.
Remember that thalàxia by elinné makes green cosmetics, free of added preservatives..
Plant species known for…
- TSUBAKY OIL: reinforces the skin barrier (NMF), anti-inflammatory, emollient, moisturising, increases collagen I and inhibits metalloproteases. They are extracted from camellia japonica. They are a source of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- ORGANIC ALOE VERA (IASC): moisturises, regenerates and soothes.
- SUNFLOWER: epigenetic active ingredient. Neuroingredient. Moisturising, restructures the entire epidermis (cellular hormesis), regenerates, calms in less than 5 minutes in 100% of cases, increases the feeling of well-being, anti-inflammatory.
- LAMINARIA: This seaweed is particularly rich in mineral salts of iodine, sodium, potassium, silica and calcium. It also contains a glycoside called laminaria, a lot of mucilage, mannitol and various polysaccharides. Finally, there are vitamins A, B, C, D and E.
- CHLORELLA: seaweed rich in trace elements and chlorophyll. Detoxifying, moisturising, repairing.
- REGALIZ: anti-redness, anti-inflammatory, depigmenting.
- HYPERTONIC SEA WATER: remineralises, reduces TEWL.
The active ingredients contained in the product were studied at the doses used by elinné, giving the different effects that have been clinically tested.
- Test VE080 of application of the elinné preparation on stressed skin. Test on 10 volunteers aged 02-67 years applying the elinné preparation twice a day. Tested effect after application and after daily use and evaluation after 30 days. Evaluated by Veliture Laboratories (clinical testing department).
- Test VE069 of normalisation in altered skins (n=74 (02-70 years) applying the thalàxia base preparation. Tested its effect after application and after continuous use twice a day for 30 days. Evaluated by Veliture laboratories (clinical testing department).
- In-Vivo test: Regenerator, reduces TEWL and inflammation. NCBI.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5221345 Potential health benefits of DSW seawater. International Institute of Technology & Institute of Marine Biotechnology (Malassia-Japan).
- In-Vitro test of stimulation of protective enzymes of agitated life (+85% glutathione; +77% catalase): measured in human fibroblasts by DNA chip method. Codif 70, rue du Commandant l’Herminier – CS11781 35417 Saint-Malo cedex (France).
- In-Vitro test of skin barrier function stimulation in stressed skin (+21% catenin): measured on human fibroblasts by DNA chip method. Codif 70, rue du Commandant l’Herminier – CS11781 35417 Saint-Malo cedex (France).
- In-Vitro test of dermal hormesis (restructuring of the epidermis) (+82% cytokeratins, CK1): measured in human fibroblasts by DNA chip method. Codif 70, rue du Commandant l’Herminier – CS11781 35417 Saint-Malo cedex (France).
- In-vivo test of anti-inflammatory and anti-redness effect: n=7. Each panellist applied a product on the inside of each forearm for 24 hours (occlusive patch) and clinically assessed with a very visible appreciation of improvement. Nikko Chemicals, CO., LTD. Chuoku, Tokyo 103-0002 Japan.
- In-Vitro test of hydration and cell proliferation and differentiation (Hormesis) (+70% stratifin): measured on human dermal cells by DNA chip method. Codif 70, rue du Commandant l’Herminier – CS11781 35417 Saint-Malo cedex (France).
- In-Vitro epidermal cohesion reinforcement test (Hormesis) (+12% corneodesmosin; +16% filaggrin; +22% involucrin; +44% desmoplakin): measured in human dermal cell genes by DNA chip method. Codif 70, rue du Commandant l’Herminier – CS11781 35417 Saint-Malo cedex (France).
- In-vivo test on the microbiota in skin subjected to transient stress (almost total regeneration of the microbiota; redness rebalanced; visible skin imperfections corrected): n=60, 20-44 years, t=1 week, measured with complete DNA analysis (microbiota fingerprinting); chromatography and pH; medical evaluation, respectively. Codif 70, rue du Commandant l’Herminier – CS11781 35417 Saint-Malo cedex (France).
- In-Vitro test for anti-inflammatory effect: measurement of nitrite concentration according to Griess reaction and calculation of its concentration used as an indicator of NO production. IMCD Benelux B.V. Herikerbergweg 240, 1101 CT Amterdam, The Netherlands.
- In-Vivo hydration test measuring TEWL decrease (-200%): n=24, t=48 hours, corneometric measurement. Codif 70, rue du Commandant l’Herminier – CS11781 35417 Saint-Malo cedex (France).
- Start or step 1:
Apply thalàxia anti-pollution normalising emulsion to clean skin and massage gently over the area to be treated until no residue is left.
- Paso 2:
In case of boosting with thalàxia anti-pollution body booster, follow the instructions on the booster to take the effective dose (syringe attached) and mix with the dose of the normalising emulsion until completely homogeneous and apply on the area to be treated.
Note: it is compatible with the following elinné cabin treatments as a final product:
- Thalàxia anti-pollution body treatment Meigetsuin ritual modelling, Hasedera ritual firming, Hokokuji ritual draining-circulatory and Jochiji ritual zen-thalassotherapy.
200ml container (PUBLIC).
1000ml container (PROFESSIONAL).